Newport Lofts is a $75 million project at Casino Center
Boulevard and Hoover Avenue in the thriving Arts District - home to
shops, restaurants, galleries and other unique businesses in this
eclectic neighborhood of downtown Las Vegas.
Newport Lofts offers loft-style living for those seeking a
cosmopolitan lifestyle and is the perfect environment for artists,
offering air, space and light in an urban setting.
Newport Loft amenities include:
- A 23 story tower with 168 loft-style floor plans on the
eighth floor and higher from 900 square feet to 1,600 square
feet, plus two-story
penthouse suites range from 2,200 to 3,000 square feet.
- Standard features include granite countertops,
stainless-steel appliances, concrete or bamboo flooring,
European cabinetry and large terraces.
- The building's rooftop will include a swimming pool and spa,
running track and fitness center, clubhouse and movie room, all
with a view of the city.
- Rooftop pool & spa
- Rooftop gardens with panoramic views
- Skyroom Clubhouse with billiards table, lounge area and
- Six-story enclosed parking structure
- 24-hour doorman
The development is a joint venture between Newport Beach,
California based Seegmiller, whose principals are West and Clark
Seegmiller, and Sam Cherry, developer of the nearby SoHo Lofts. The
ground floor is mixed-use retail, with six stories of enclosed
parking. The project
completion was fall of 2006.